Monday, 4 October 2010

Check-list

The excitement is building up. Yesterday I made the last (hopefully) purchases: pack-able waterproof jacket, power gels, pedals (yes, I know it is not a good idea to change pedals 2 days before a long ride but I had too!), extra bottle-cage & bottle and CO2 cartridges. I do hope that I have everything I need.


I have started doing my packing list for the trip and I have to leave the bike packed, so tomorrow it will be picked up by the couriers to deliver it to Paris.


Some people have contacted me regarding donations; thank you. Please keep the money coming. It is for a good cause.

2 comments:

  1. What is a CO2 cartridge for and do I need one (or more?)... Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A CO2 cartridge is used to inflate tyres quickly and effortlessly (in case you have a flat).
    Don't worry. If you do get a flat and you are ahead of me, I will stop to lend you one of my CO2 cartridges.

    ReplyDelete